What’s going on in Palm Beach?
Restaurant Week! It’s back and going to be better than ever August 16th – 31st. The diverse cuisine and beautiful atmosphere that only Palm Beach county can offer makes this a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the art of going out to dinner. To learn more, visit the official Restaurant Week website.
Special menus start at $25 for brunch and lunch. Dinner menu prices go from $45 to about $75.
Participating restaurants are slated to include (List provided by Palm Beach Post, July 19 2021):
- In West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Brisket and BBQ, Elisabetta’s Ristorante, Pistache, Galley at the Hilton West Palm, Okeechobee Prime Seafood, City Cellar, Pura Vida, Lynora’s, Proper Grit at The Ben, Café Centro, Don Ramon Cuban restaurant, Banter and Treehouse at Canopy hotel, Trindy Gourmet, Dr. Limon Ceviche Bar, Ganache, Dixie Grill, Bimini Twist, Batch New Southern Kitchen
- In Palm Beach, PB Catch, The Breakers’ Henry’s, Echo and Italian restaurants, Ambassador Grill, Florie’s at the Four Seasons, La Goulue, Almond
- In Manalapan, Temple Orange at the Eau resort
- In Lake Worth Beach, Paradiso Ristorante
- In Boynton Beach, Driftwood restaurant, Baciami
- In Delray Beach, Lionfish, Amar Mediterranean Bistro, Atlantic Grille at The Seagate hotel, Elisabetta’s, Sundy House, The Agency Kitchen, Avalon Steak and Seafood, Deck 84, Brule Bistro, Rose’s Daughter, The Office, The Wine Room Kitchen, Dada, Vic and Angelo’s, Delray Hideaway, Christina’s diner
- In Boca Raton, Louie Bossi’s, Pavilion Grille, Ramen Lab, SeaSpray Inlet Grill