We love Orlando! Why would you want to consider living in Orlando? We have outlined a few reasons here.
- It’s close proximity to theme parks – it is indeed the Theme Park Capital of the World!
- But….Orlando is really so much more than that! If you’re into the arts, you would be happy to know that Orlando has its own opera, ballet, philharmonic, as well as Bach and Shakespeare festivals.
- Golf! Orlando and Central Florida have an abundance of Golf Courses to choose from. If you are a pro, or a looking to become a pro, Orlando is a great place to be.
- Lakes! Orlando has plenty of lakes to take a dip in. (Just take note of gator warnings!)
- More nature! Orlando offers a renowned Botanical Garden! Experience the 50-acre Harry P. Leu Gardens. They house more than 1,000 rose bushes (in season from April to January) and the largest collection of camellias in North America (in bloom November through March). The gardens also have a citrus grove and a butterfly garden.
- The cost of living is 2% lower than the average cost of living in the United States.
- The weather is amazing — there’s a reason why Florida is called the sunshine state!
That is a quick recap of a few reasons why we think Orlando is a great place to live.
Questions, comments, thoughts? We’d love to hear from you!