So, you’ve worked with us on identifying a listing price, we have secured some interest in tours and are now hosting an open house!
Here are a few key things you will want to know for open house day.
- Make sure the space is clear and visitor ready! As we have shared in some of our other posts, decluttering and de-personalizing is key!
- Leave the premises. There’s nothing more uncomfortable then a potential buyer meeting the home seller and feeling the additional pressure. It’s best to leave it to the professionals during the open house time period.
- No pets. If you have cats, dogs, birds, etc, the polite thing to do is to take them with you during the open house. This way, we can avoid anyone having a distaste or allergic reaction, for that matter.
- Leave some refreshments. It’s polite and a nice added touch to offer cold bottles of water in a bowl ice in your kitchen.
- Data Sheets. Leave the sell sheets right on the counter or table, clearly visible for those who visit and tour, so they may take them home with them.
Be excited! We’re thrilled to be working with you and will help you secure the best possible sale for your home.
As always, reach out with any questions.