Fish Hawk Real Estate
With a population of approximately 14,000, Fish Hawk is a community comprised of several mini communities located in Lithia.
In March of 2016, the Fish Hawk cost of living was rated at 97.2, while the average rating in US is 100.
Major College and Universities Close-by :
- Everest University-Brandon (about 13 miles; Tampa)
- Hillsborough Community College (about 17 miles; Tampa)
- The University of Tampa (about 18 miles; Tampa)
- University of South Florida-Main Campus (about 19 miles; Tampa)
- Ultimate Medical Academy-Tampa (about 20 miles; Tampa)
- Florida Southern College (about 21 miles; Lakeland)
- Southeastern University (about 22 miles; Lakeland)
Fish Hawk compared to Florida state average:
- Median household income significantly above state average.
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher significantly above state average.
- Apollo Beach
- Lakewood Ranch
- Madeira Beach
- New Tampa
- Plant City
- South Tampa
- Spring Hill
- St. Petersburg
- Sun City Center
- Hunters Creek
- Fish Hawk
- Fort Meade
- Treasure Island
- South Pasadena
- Waterford Lakes
- Winter Garden